Samsonite Paradiver Light backpack from perhaps the most innovative luggage manufacturer in the world.
The Paradiver Light is perfect for the active traveller who is looking for a completely weather resistant bag.
The Samsonite Paradiver is lightweight at just 2.2 kilograms means that you can pack your hand luggage to the maximum and avoid paying those extra baggage costs.
It’s a backpack AND a two-wheel suitcase. The 55x40x20cm Samsonite Paradiver Light is perfectly sized for the hand luggage restrictions of the most popular budget airlines – such as EasyJet, Ryanair and Monarch and many others.
The Samsonite Paradiver Light radiates quality. Everyone recognises the Samsonite brand and the admiration that comes with it. It comes in five different colours from muted blue and black to a not-to-be-missed-on-the-carousel yellow and a funky denim jeans look.
- top & side handles
- monotube T-shaped handle with storage compartment
- 2 fixed high-quality wheels
- 2 large zipped side pockets to store your personal belongings and accessories
- ergonomic backpack straps
- padded back panel
- integrated bottle holder
- Integrated ID tag
- wheel cover
- improved zipper quality with extra slider part in addition to the cord and smooth sliding zipper pullers
- fully lined
- zipped main compartments
- side-compartment for small items full length and zipped
- elasticated X-shaped restraints In the main compartment
- bottom zipped compartment to separate clean/dirty/dry/wet items
Sizes & Dimensions:
- 55 x 40 x 20 cm – 48.5 litres – 2.2 kg
- 55 x 40 x 25 cm – 51.0 litres – 2.4 kg
- 67 x 42 x 28 cm – 74.5 litres – 2.6 kg
- 79 x 44 x 31 cm – 121.5 litres – 2.9 kg
Note: Samsonite advertise their capacities as overall figures (including wheels etc.) The packing capacities will be a little less than the Samsonite overall figures.
- typical excellent Samsonite quality
- soft quiet wheels
- very comfortable handles and grips
- side handles make it easy to get down from overhead lockers
- the exterior fabric wipes clean very easily
- nothing apparently
13% of Buyers were Undecided
Read CRITICAL reviews
High Quality Reviews
You can trust the Amazon reviews of this product.
Company Grade: A
Product Grade: A
Read ALL reviews
This graph shows how the price of this product has changed recently.
The Samsonite Paradiver Light is an adaptable backpack AND a two-wheeled suitcase and comes with a two-year limited warranty.
The Samsonite Paradiver backpack collection has stayed true to the original design, but has had practical enhancements, and is packed with new and optimised features and models. It is not only lighter than its predecessor, but it is also available in a section of new sporty colours.
It’s a backpack when you’re adventurous and active. It’s a two-wheel suitcase when you’re being more relaxed.
Now even lighter than before and updated with a new sporty colour palette it is perhaps the perfect luggage upgrade. Nice and light, yet still sturdy enough to protect the contents.
The wheels are soft enough not to be loud on rugged paving. The handles and grips are very comfortable and thanks to the Teflon protection, the exterior fabric of the suitcase is weather-resistant and wipes clean very easily.
There are two stiffening pieces inside which are attached by way of Velcro to make the case more rigid and more stable when standing on its end.
For comfort there’s a padded back panel and the sternum strap that goes across your chest helps to distribute the weight of the backpack and prevents the shoulder straps slipping off.
The striking colours make the Samsonite Paradiver Light easy to spot from a distance on the airport carousel. You’ll impress friends and fellow-travellers when they recognise and appreciate the quality of the Samsonite brand.
Value for Money:
Expensive for lightweight carry on luggage? Maybe. But Samsonite quality is worth every penny and our Samsonite Paradiver review gives it top marks.